Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Divine Grace update

It looks like I'm dedicating all my stitching time to HAED projects. I've got hooked on Divine Grace and for some reason it's impossible to put that one away. I really would like to do a rotation and work some more on Alicia and Guardian Angel and Hecate and Strawberry Thief  but I'm glued to Divine Grace for now. Last week I finished first page and this Monday I've started the second one. I'm really happy with the progress.

So long my friends,
Evalina

13 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love your stitching progress ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic progress! And it's good to stick with what you're interested in right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful progress Evalina. Keep going on this one.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très belle avancé bonne journée Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing! Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks wonderful so far! I know what you mean about being hooked on a particular project when there are so many more to stitch as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's looking good. OAAT is the best way to see progress on these large designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's looks wonderful! Beautiful stitching. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.